Everest Sciences Indirect Cycle augmented with direct evaporative cooling
In many applications, customers can gain production benefits from reduced process air temperatures. With the higher capital and energy costs for mechanical chilling systems, evaporative cooling technologies are very common solutions.
ECOCool provides process air/fluid temperatures that are several degrees cooler than conventional evaporative methods and below the ambient wet-bulb temperature. This enhanced performance is provided by integrating our indirect evaporative module with a direct evaporative module. This combination of technologies, allows the primary stream to be cooled below that of the ambient wet bulb.
Colder than evaporative cooling – more efficient than refrigeration
- Cooler than direct evaporative cooling – more efficient than refrigeration
- System requires less treated water than conventional evaporative methods
- Low-pressure drop design
- Built to ASME B31.9 piping standards
- Optional integrated inlet air filtration package designed as direct replacement of existing filter house
- Includes all electrical starters and controls
- Option for electrical equipment to meet NEMA Class 1, Division 2 or Division 1 standards. Compliance to ATEX standards available on request
- Systems mounted on structural painted carbon steel frame, factory assembled ready for installation upon arrival