Everest Sciences Indirect Cycle augmented with mechanical cooling
Our ECOChill product is a breakthrough in air cooling technology, using our patented hybrid indirect evaporative section integrated with a chilled water coil, this hybrid system delivers efficient, economical chilling in all climate conditions.
The innovative ECOChill product is a modular system that integrated the air handling (air filtration and ducting) and a module electric driven modular chiller. The EcoChill solution can be sized for applications from 10,000 Scfm (16,000 Nm³h-1) to 95,000 Scfm (150,000 Nm³h-1) in a single air handling unit. For larger applications, multiple air handlers can be ducted together.
- Process air temperatures as low as 40ºF (4°C)
- Modular chiller can be air or water cooled
- With the air-cooled chiller, the EcoChill system requires no makeup water in most locations
- Optional inlet air filtration can replace existing system filtration
- Modular manufacturing minimizing installation cost and time
- PLC based controls and HMI to integrate with existing plant controls
- Includes all electrical starters and controls
- Manufactured to ASME B31.5 and B31.9 piping standards, with optional B31.3
- Option for electrical equipment to meet NEMA Class 1, Division 2 or Division 1 standards. Compliance to ATEX standards available on request
- Systems mounted on structural painted carbon steel frame, factory assembled ready for installation upon arrival
Integrated hybrid chilling system with lower energy usage
Existing facilities should not be limited during warmer periods of the year. Adding inlet chilling will add 15 to 25 percent more compressor throughput with no modifications to the high-value piping and processing equipment. The ECOChill system is fully automated, its control system manages all cooling components automatically and can interface with your existing DCS system.